Hotel Terme Due Torri combines the wellness benefits of a Spa with the charm of an aristocratic villa from the 1700s turned into a boutique hotel. With its 3 thermal pools and the Detox Thermal Spa, the hotel is the ideal place for travelers who wish to enjoy a spa vacation while staying in what was once the country residence of the Doge of Venice.
- Hotel Due Torri – Detox Thermal Spa
- Classification: *****
- Location: In the town of Abano Terme, a 45-minute drive from Venice. The hotel is located in the town’s pedestrian area, next to the Montirone park.
- Rooms and suites range in size from 25 to 67 square meters (270 sq. ft. to 720 sq. ft.), featuring fine furniture and drapes in romantic Venetian style and a view of the pedestrian area, the hotel’s park, or the Euganean Hills.
- The hotel hosts three thermal pools, including one indoor pool with a beautiful view of the park outside.
- Kneipp walk.
- Thermal steam cave.
- A 10,000 square meters (2.5-acre) garden-park.
- Steam bath, sauna, ice room, and sensory waterfalls.
- Gym, bicycle rental.
- Detox Thermal Spa, an 1,800 square meters (19,400 sq. ft.) facility with more than 40 wellness stations as well as large spa suites designed for couples treatments.
- Unique and highly effective thermal treatments to detoxify and drain the body of harmful substances. Complete detox programs for full detoxification of the body’s cells.
- Breakfast Gusto, the restaurant for a delicious morning meal.
- Ristorante Venezia.
- Bar Ai Dogi.
- Underground and outdoor parking.